Rafter JM Aussies Policies
Effective January 1, 2016
Company Policies and Procedures Amended November 11, 2020
Including company policy examples
- A deposit of $500 is NON-REFUNDABLE in any circumstance but is transferable upon a different puppy.
WE WILL NO LONGER HOLD A PUPPY WITHOUT A DEPOSIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!
- Puppies will be 8 weeks old before leaving for their new homes.
- They will be dewormed at 2, 4, 6,& 8 Weeks and once a month thereafter interchanging Pyrantel Pamoate and Fenbendazole.
- They will be administered NeoPar at 5 weeks, a DAPPv+Cv Vaccine at 7 and 9 Weeks followed by a DAPPv+L boosters at 12 and 16 Weeks. In the rare event they wean completely before 6 weeks they will vaccinated at the time of weaning.
- Tails will be docked and dewclaws will be removed unless specifically requested otherwise in which case full payment is due within 2 days of birth.
- Our females are given NuVet Plus® Immune System Builder before and during each pregnancy and the entire time they are nursing. Puppies are started on NuVet Plus® once they are weaned and will be kept on it for at least 90 days in order to cover the immunity gap between weaning and developing their own immune system.
- Our facilities house each dog individually in an indoor/outdoor kennel where they have access to heat and air 24/7 all year long.
- We do NOT accept visitors to our facilities. This is a safeguard against outside disease and the security of our property.
- Companion Pricing is $1,300.00
- Breeding/Show Pricing (approved puppies only) starts at $2,000.00
- All puppies are sold on a spay/neuter contract unless breeding rights are purchased.
- Registration papers will be authorized upon proof of alteration if puppy is sold on spay/neuter contract or upon sale if full registration is desired. (It can take up to 14 days to receive the new papers in the mail from registering club once authorization is made.)
- We register all of our litters with American Stock Dog Registry, paid for by Rafter JM Aussies. If additional registration is desired with MASCA or IMASC we will provide the completed application but buyer must pay the fees associated. (All of our adults are registered with all three clubs so puppies are eligible with each club.)
- Shipping for breeding stock can be arranged for around $500. That includes a crate, shipping fee, vet check & health certificate. Contact us for further information as not everyone qualifies.
- We do offer delivery by flight nanny. This generally runs about $550 but some circumstances may increase that amount.
In the event that a situation arises where an exchange or refund for one of our mini aussies is necessary, in accordance with our policies, the following steps must followed in full:
- A vet check must be completed by two different veterinarians to provide proof of claim and/or verify the health of the pup being refunded/exchanged.
- All shipping expenses are paid by the buyer.
- In the event your living situation has changed and you need to re-home the puppy, we will refund the amount of the puppy (minus the deposit) and take possession or we will help you find a home for it. In the event of transfer of ownership, the dog is still bound by contract and original buyer will be held accountable unless new contract is entered by new owners and breeder.
- We reserve the right of first refusal in any case of re-homing a Rafter JM Aussie.
Company Policies And Procedures